Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sick !!

Stomachache had coming again..
after suffering first time at last year..
even though it is slight for me when it occured at first time..
but at second time, it is more serious and make me in pain along 1 day more..
PAIN!! i cant describe how it pain..
it make u cant eat anything..do anything..even think anything..
it also make u like a old woman..
walking in stagger..
sleeping a few minutes and wake up..feels pain and sleep again!!
SuCK!!! why this disease will happen in my body?!
why i am too weak to adapt myself to this full of bateria and virus life?
how can i do? eat them..and digest them..haha.. i don't think so..
however..i am recovered now and feeling better^^
thank for my mum..she is sleeping with me about 2 days..
stand by me when i am sick..thank you^^ dad..u too..
no stomachache!! no headache!!
only have some problem with my teeth!!
my beautiful teeth!! why u so quickly to leave me alone..
i did not expect u will be sharpen..and become small ><
later..u are covered by one plastic teeth = =
omg!! it is more bigger than my other normal teeth..
to protect my real small teeth and my gum too..
so u can imagine how i look like now ><
want to cry now T.T
same like rabbit..but not rabbit..
because rabbit has two rabbit teeth ..but i have one only..
nothing same like.. = = haiz..
only have to wait and wait..
waits for 10 until 14 days...
real teeth will be produced^^
i can wear it and step out of my house..haha..
i am waiting for that moment^^
and u all..please don't want try to see my face now!!!

2 comments:

  1. even how u must take care urself n don make ur parents to morry including me... =P haha~
    i'm very happy when u told me that u feeling better...
    about ur teeth... i cant say anything coz i never see ur 'teeth' but 1 more thing that I had to told u ...
    don laugh in front other ppl except M3 (^,^)
    (joke only don angry =P)
    gambateh !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay la.. promise ^^ haha..
    yala..i say again!! i m feeling better now!!!
    hehehe..nothing ho chio..><
    u knw still have one thing call mask in tis world?
    i will.. must..wear it when meeting u!!!!
    wahahaha...
    so clever de me!!!! 0(^.^)0

    ReplyDelete