Saturday, March 12, 2011

DraWing~


drawing...i had followed my promise...haha..
all the things that in the picture upper there are my favourites...my hopes..
i love korean movie..song...pig rabbit is one of the examples..haha..
i love piano...but i don't have that skill = =
i love strawberry and kiwi...if they are sweet enough^^
i love study when i reminded i study at primary school..
i love mc donald when i am hungry..but hate them when i am weighing my weight!!!
i love sunshine...and seaside...forever and ever^^
i love cake and coffee with love ...because it is so cute~~
i love winter season..surrounded by snow...feels the fun of coldness~~
i love to live in a small mushroom house with my lovely family...
i love to live in a green world..full of greenish trees and beautiful flowers^^
i love to be a princess and feeling love and care forever...
so
i ♥ u all...hahaha..

do u know why i haven't describe the bear?!

because i am the CutE BeaR ♥ ..haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment