Thursday, March 24, 2011

ReSuLt!!!!!

Result again..
same title but diferent feeling!!!
because..
i can handhold that sheet~~result!!!
i also can know my result after waiting for a long time in truth~
finally...
i scored 8A!!yeah^^
beat down brother already!! wahahaha^^
when i am holding the result paper..
i really want to pinch my cheek..
if pain..it must the truth!!!
not dreaming again..
cause i dream about i got 8A too..
and that happened twice! omg~
but reality..it may be a sign..
to let me know early..haha..
that day i feel sweet^^ and also suffer pain in love..
so widely diferent feeling ..right?!
so i don't know how can i describe for yesterday..
a big day for me..
happy or sad?!
dun knw = =
sweet matter that i can feel is coming from my grandma..
i told her about my result..
she said that : " jin jia bo? gao lo^^ ai dia dia lai la..a ma syok lu la^^!!! "
wow!! so sweet de.. i didn't hear this sentence before..
may be my dad's family is feeling like so far to me..
seldom visit them..
but yesterday i feel blissful and love from grandma !!!
happy with this..
haha..my grandpa!!! although he is not often to talk with us..
always 'immerse' himself in his movie ><
haha..but when he knew my result..
he gave me 2 sheets of RM 50..
he said :" lu ko bue A..ho lu 100 kou..haha.." laughing..haha..
grandma :"liao..gia chap A leh? ho gui lui?"
grandpa :"ma xi 100 kou..haha.." laughing again..haha..
luckily i got 8A..haha..murmur myself..haha..

suffer pain again..
why like this ?!
can't clear about this..
until now..
love is to be labeled UnStuDieD in my heart~

i want to sleep now...
let me ignore these all hell matters 1 day.. even 1 second!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment