Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Mix Title @@

yesterday..really don't want to lie..
i hate lie..but i lie too..
when u said that i m lying when opening my eyes..
it really hurts..but how can i do..
haiz..i really headache.. it almost killed me..
that is truth.. no need to lie..right?
want to do some..things ma..
want give some surprise but also hate that words..that sentences..
however..reality..when doing some surprise will feel many many love..
will recall me that past matter..sweet matter..even bitter or sour..
these all matters already made me forgot how pain i feel..really^^
so no need sleeping to recover my headache..
conclusion i m not lying too..haha..
okay?? somebody??haha..

today..
some mechanic is coming my house looking for the spoiled aircond = =
when they are trying to repair that aircond..
they use water pipe and wash the things in that machine..
i m watching my lovely movie..kang xi lai le..
that episode has 炎亚纶^^
i want watching him from the first shot of him until the end..
but i cant T.T
because they~~mechanic...make my house flood..almost lah@@
haha..i m busy to find many many clothes for them..
and they are helping me clean the floor which is fulled of dirty and black water><
actually not help..they are doing themselve but i am addicted to that boy^^haha..
laughing non-stop but not same with before when i stay one person in my house..
haha..later..they are finishing their work and back already..
turning me to wash those clothes..omg!!!
they are wasting my time to enjoy my happy hour!!! want to cry lah!! T.T
nevermind..i can watch at pps too..haha..
and then..
tomorrow is someone's birthday^^
very very important day for him..because..tomorrow he will become 18 ys old..
older than me^^ haha.. wish him have a nice and enjoyable day..
also have a lovely day ♥ ^^ fit to my title ..haha..

3 comments:

  1. Really sorry about that "lie" word...(T-T)~
    but that time i really hv a little angry that u say u no sleep anymore... but after this i knw wat u doing that time~ I'm feel so sorry to hurt u =( ~
    Not bad also la that Birthday ^^when i receive a special Birthday Card from my Dear ^^
    hahaz~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..really angry lo ><
    okay!! i forgive u^^ haha..
    nt bad oso okay la!!haha..it's full of my loves yo ♥..!!hopes u can feel it..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx^^... i like my birthday card so much o =)
    hahaz~~

    ReplyDelete