Wednesday, April 27, 2011

new life^^

i m back!!haha~ long time didn't update my blog..because of busying prepares all the things that needed to adapt to my new life..Tarc penang~!!i m coming soon!!haha..even though i have a cheerful appearance-->> feel that very excited to live in new life,new condition,new house,new friend,new teacher,....but inside of my mind.,my brain,my heart.....i cant bear this kind of new life..i cant bear it..really!! NEW LIFE means everything will start from zero..the past matter,every proud cases are going to vanish..everyone is trying hard again to let them to be confirmed..new life!!!AGAIN~~tiresome feeling..u come again!!!haiz..hopes that this new life can let me feel comfortable..and also let me bear it easily!!!hey..my new life!!!my sweety and lovely life..u can become what i imagine..what i expect..right?!u must do like that! MUST~~let me adapt myself,let me lives in new life without changes anymore..my heart,my mind,...will be loyal to one person,one family,....all my friend!!!no changes~~everything will become originality....if my mentality can be holded ..i promise..i can be the best!! oh yeah!!my new life~~ i m coming now^^haha..

2 comments:

  1. ya...u so busy a ? haha~
    don feel fear with ur newlife...
    it maybe ur good newlife =D
    anything... all ur family n ur friend will care about u also... hehe~
    but u don't forget us o ^^
    >MUST KEEP IN TOUCH< =P
    haha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. yala>< very very busy de..haha..
    hope so^^my lovely new life~~
    i will not forget u all de!!!miss u all!!haha..
    ya..must..okay!!everyday need to make a call..haha..

    ReplyDelete