Monday, January 31, 2011

HaPpy RaBbiT YeaR^^

HaPpY RaBbiT YeAr~~

chinese new year is just around the corner..
but still cannot feel any atmosphere of new year =(
the only one place that can let me feeling the coming of new year is..
my grandma home..haha..
cause..my grandma home is hanging up with so many lanterns..
that is my brother and i bought..haha..
also got firecracker..but cannot explode..dun worry..haha..
it only for decoration..
another adornment is LED light..
so beautiful when the darkness falls..
gives people a warm feeling..
can feel the warmth of home..
BlissFuL~~haha..


and then...
today i got my driver's license^^
ExciTeD!!
i can drive other than home..
also can drive to any place i want..
driving..driving.. and ...driving...
until....
i am tired of that..
bored of that..hahaha..

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year my dear =)
    Wish my family n my dear would HAPPY & HEALTHY
    Gud nite




    sry for this late comment 0(>.<)0

    ReplyDelete