Monday, January 17, 2011

兵马俑~


Choo EnN = 兵马俑 X "冰"马俑
she said that she is 冰not兵..bt i think she is too hot la..
can't said cool..haha..
i choose this picture because of 2 reasons..
1st : it can show choo enn's 兵马俑 style..
2nd : u always say my leg is too short..
bt u see that..my leg's length is equal to u..hahaha..
u also 卷裤管 de ma..haha..


extra matter~~
my nail is ''brake'' more and more..
conclusion : the longer the time passed, the more broken on nails...
when i use my fingers to touch my hair..
only touch..my hair must ran into the broken nail and never came out..
if i pulled my hand..my nail was broken more and the skin inside nail would see more clearly..
so ache..i wan to banish it!!
i decide to cut it..how an agonizing decision..
goodbye to my nail..=(
i will meet u when u grow up..
please faster..please..
hope that i can see u during happy new year =)
haha..lucky for ur growth^^

2 comments:

  1. so pity >.<...hope ur nail can growth faster^^... haha~ jia you!(^o^)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my nail has growing already..
    bt still short =(
    hope that it can grow longer..haha..
    thank you for ur jia you^^

    ReplyDelete