Tuesday, June 14, 2011

my study life !!

as long as i begin my study in my new school >< until now..i cant adapt their academic..how it function, process..i dun knw anything.. remember that the 1st test~journal writing.. i get the most suck mark in my life..in tis life!!! i get D~~!!! what the hell!!!! what i write is not related to title~~ omg!!! hw can so cruel!!! D leh... i cant accept anymore..haiz.. so u make me realize i cant relax in college.. not like secondary school.. i can do my hard work at the last minute.. but now!! that matter is already gone.. now~ must do hard everyday.. after class read again in hostel..study own.. cant rely on teacher..no any tuition.. haiz.. and the most important is every test will relate to the final exam.. wanna best result.. make more effort lah har = = haha.. tis thursday wan test already.. test microeconomic!!! hope that i can do it well^^ i will do my best!! haha.. tat's all for tis post~~haha.. add oil^^ everyone too~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment