Monday, May 9, 2011

BeginninG~~

Today,walking to school..attending my first class-->>Hubungan Etnik..hey..see malay again..i tought that no malay in college..but i see again,read again,study again!!!however it is just be familiar with me if compare to english..haha..when entering to my classroom.. only have one people..but when i tell her that our classroom is xxx..she says she enter wrong classroom and directly run out from class..leave me alone T_T but later..teacher is coming..others pupils also coming continuously..teacher starts her lesson..begin my study again>< almost until 10.30am..going to DKA for attending same course..study again..then,finish all course at 11.30am..wanna go home but ning,chien them all are keeping on their course = =..waiting them with hui jiun..after that walking home and eating lunch..my 1st class,1st course is passing away like normal..hope that the all coming course will be like that..haha..the most important is my course work also can finish successfully^^this all lah =) haha..

3 comments:

  1. OK la...
    wish u can study well in there =)
    n i'll always waiting for u XD... hahaha~

    GOOD LUCK ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. u too..StuDY WeLL and WeLL^^haha..
    me too =P..gambateh^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time no renew your blog o @@?
    don forgot to tell me when u renew the blog ^^
    coz at Taiping there i can't on9 anytime, so maybe gt to on9 at outside =)
    anything wish u GOOD LUCK ^^
    Haha~~

    ReplyDelete